- Cut mullet fillets into chunks; set aside.
- In a large Dutch oven, fry bacon over medium heat until light brown.
- Add onions and cook until onions are soft.
- Add celery and garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in soup, clam juice, milk, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add potatoes and corn. Then add mullet.
- Bring to a boil and simmer until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve sprinkled with parsley.
Source: Florida Dept. of Agriculture and Consumer Services