Enter now for chance to win sunset serenade and private gourmet dinner
The Carteret Catch 2017 Dinner on a Trawler will be held Saturday, October 7th, 6:30 pm on the Morehead City waterfront. Chef Ricky Moore of Saltbox Seafood Joint in Durham will be this year's guest chef.
- White Tablecloth Dinner for Six with Wine Pairings
- Meet the vessel owner
- Live music by Barbara & Bryan Blake of The Unknown Tongues, a Cajun zydeco band
- Dinner following The Fishermen's Village event at Jack's Waterfront Bar on the dock in Morehead City
- Deadline for entry: August 31st
- Enter at carteretcatch.com
- $25 per entry
Raffle tickets can be purchased online or at Bistro-by-the-Sea Restaurant & Private Banquets in Morehead City, at Core Sound Waterfowl Museum & Heritage Center at Harkers Island, or at B & J Seafood Company in New Bern.
Raffle purchase is closed @ noon on Thursday, August 31, 2017.
Raffle drawing at 4 p.m. on Thursday, August 31, 2017 at Beaufort Inlet Seafood, 476 Old Causeway Road, Beaufort, NC The 28516.
The winner will be notified by 6 p.m. on Thursday, August 31, 2017.
Video will be posted on the Carteret Catch website and on You Tube by midnight, August 31, 2017.
Most recent posts